This fun and insightful bespoke class, will enhance your cooking repertoire and confidence in the kitchen, with an emphasis on quality, organic, ethical & sustainable produce.
Our in person courses for two, focus on real food and simple cooking techniques. We are passionate about our local producers and growers on the Isle of Wight and neighbouring counties, but also like to look further afield and incorporate dishes from around the world including Asia and want to help you master some tricks of the trade and hone your skills in the kitchen.
These interactive and fun classes are completely bespoke and start with a one-on-one phone consultation with Ben, to discuss what you would like to achieve by the end of the class, techniques you would like to master & your likes and dislikes, so a bespoke Menu can be created.
This fun session held from 9:30 - 1:30/2:00pm will leave you feeling inspired, with new valuable skills, recipes, and techniques to change the way you cook forever. To top it all off, you get to sit down and enjoy your culinary creations afterwards, looking out over the local countryside.
BESPOKE ORGANIC COOKERY CLASS FOR TWO
- Price includes a bespoke consultation with Ben, menu development, all ingredients (inc sourcing/ordering), bespoke lesson plan inc class timeline & recipe notes, recipe pack to takeaway & lunch onsite.
- Classes are held from 9:30 - 13:30/14:00 (4/4.5 hrs)
- All students will have a bespoke menu created for them, which is shared in advance. All dietary requirements can be catered for and are to be briefed during your initial phone consultation.
- A mutually suitable Time & Date for your bespoke class will be agreed during your phone consultation with Ben.
- Our "Premium" Bespoke Cookery Class, features some of the island's more exclusive ingredients, inc Premium Fish, Shellfish & Meat options, and is listed as an alternative option.
- Please note that Two guests is the maximum for our bespoke couples/friends cookery classes. When teaching two guests, both guests will be cooking from the same bespoke menu.
- The Cabin is located near Cowes on the Isle of Wight. Full details will be provided on booking.
- If you are buying this as a gift and would prefer for the recipient to not know the price (shown when buying our online vouchers), please send the voucher to yourself and we would be very happy to provide a personalised voucher (without prices) for you to send out to the recipient.
- Once we have received your voucher order, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time to speak to you or the voucher recipient for their phone consultation.
- Our cookery classes are non-refundable. When you register for a class, you agree to these terms.
- In the event of you or one of your party being unable to attend - someone else is welcome to attend the class on your behalf or providing you contact us 7 days prior, the date of the class can be changed.
- If the class needs to be postponed by us due to unforeseen circumstances, we will offer you the opportunity to transfer you onto another suitable date or you can receive a full refund.
- On the event of a last minute cancellation and produce has already been bought/prepared for the class - you will be required to cover the cost of the produce.