Want to master sauces? This versatile workshop covers six essential sauces, which will transform your cooking repertoire.
In this 2.5hr workshop, you will make:
- A delicious nourishing broth to take home, reduce and turn into the most incredible Restaurant Grade Gravy
- Mormor’s amazing Ten-Minute Mid-Week Gravy
- A timeless Hollandaise, for everyones favourite Eggs Benedict
- Tarragon & Dijon Mayonnaise
- A Classic French Vinaigrette
- Vietnamese Nahm Prik
You will enjoy eggs benedict at the end of the class & be given your sauces to takeaway to enjoy at home along with full recipe sheets.
We will also discuss and learn different ways to build on your new repertoire to create fantastic show stopping feasts at home and discuss ‘The five flavours’ and how to balance them.
Price: £100 PER PERSON (BASED ON A CLASS OF TWO OR THREE)
ESSENTIALS with Ben Cooke | SAUCES | FOR THREE
- The Cabin is located near Cowes on the Isle of Wight. Full details will be provided on booking.
- If you are buying this as a gift and would prefer for the recipient to not know the price (shown when buying our online vouchers), please send the voucher to yourself and we would be very happy to provide a personalised voucher (without prices) for you to send out to the recipient.
- Once we have received your booking, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time & date for the course.
- Our cookery classes are non-refundable. When you register for a class, you agree to these terms.
- In the event of you or one of your party being unable to attend - someone else is welcome to attend the class on your behalf or providing you contact us 7 days prior, the date of the class can be changed.
- If the class needs to be postponed by us due to unforeseen circumstances, we will offer you the opportunity to transfer you onto another suitable date or you can receive a full refund.
- On the event of a last minute cancellation and produce has already been bought/prepared for the class - you will be required to cover the cost of the produce.